Environmental, Health and Safety Policy
As a responsible corporate citizen, Thermo Fisher Scientific is committed to protecting the environment, and health and safety of our employees, customers, and the communities where we operate. Towards this end our company will:
- Comply with all applicable environmental, health and safety laws, regulations and other related standards we may adopt and endorse;
- Implement sound environmental, health and safety management practices throughout our global organization, operations and activities;
- Operate in a manner that ensures a safe work environment, prevents pollution, minimizes our environmental impact, and leads to improvements in the sustainability of our business enterprise;
- Continuously improve and periodically evaluate our environmental, health and safety performance and take necessary preventative and corrective measures;
- and Communicate environmental, health and safety policies and programs to employees and key stakeholders.
All employees are responsible for delivery on these commitments. Leaders of individual business groups, divisions, operating facilities and other functions retain ultimate responsibility for ensuring compliance and creating a culture of continuous improvement
in our environmental, health and safety performance.